Thursday, May 19, 2011

A New Day




¯¨'*·~-.¸¸,.-~*' ¯¨'*·~-.¸¸,.-~*' ¯¨'*·~-.¸¸,.-~*' ¯¨'*·~-.¸¸,.-~*' ¯¨'*·~-.¸¸,.-~*

Welcome to Captivity Co.! As most of you know, I was the co-owner of NLimbo. We have decided to take our own seperate paths and things are great. I invite you all to come check out my new store. Same quality, new brand. I hope to bring you a large new release soon. We will offer not only poses but clothing as well. I hope to have a selection of tattoos to offer as well. Come by and hang out and have a peek! I got lawn chairs out for ya all to chill and shop from. Of course, you may have to dump one of these sexy peeps from theirs LOL I'm sure they will share..i know i will!

¯¨'*·~-.¸¸,.-~*' ¯¨'*·~-.¸¸,.-~*' ¯¨'*·~-.¸¸,.-~*' ¯¨'*·~-.¸¸,.-~*' ¯¨'*·~-.¸¸,.-~*'
Be sure to check out the discounted section! I have several marked to only a 100L. Also there are discounted singles..only 40L!

Look for the new Blog and Flickr to keep up on whats new. Also stop by and hit the subscriber. I will send out free gifts from time to time. Right now there is a new Gift at the door!
Rentals available!

I have some small shops available outside. Fun and dirty LOL Contact Dade Lexington for details and prices!

¯¨'*·~-.¸¸,.-~*' ¯¨'*·~-.¸¸,.-~*' ¯¨'*·~-.¸¸,.-~*' ¯¨'*·~-.¸¸,.-~*' ¯¨'*·~-.¸¸,.-~*'Come grab the Gift i have out for you!!!

Much love to all of you!
╔═.♥.══════╗
Shannon
╚══════.♥.═╝

No comments:

Post a Comment