Thursday, October 17, 2013

Fresh Start!

If you haven't been in recently, go take a gander! I've been revamping the place to make your experience a better one. There were vendor issues for some time and I have corrected the problem. I hope to not have anymore delivery issues. I've been away for some time and have not been able do much with the store and I do apologize for an inconvenience. I do have some great news though! I've moved out a lot of older poses to make room for new ones. They wont be out for a little while but we have plans to make a big splash, so keep your eyes out! But till then, make sure you stop by and grab a Halloween themed pose! I always look forward to seeing all the creativeness on flickr and I would love to see you use our poses. I hope they get your creative juices flowing! *wink*






No comments:

Post a Comment