Thursday, February 13, 2014

Enchantment!

I have been horrible about keeping up on the blog lately. I do apologize for this but in my defense, I moved a week before Christmas. Talk about a crazy month and then all the unpacking needed to be done. I'm finally settled and back in action. We have a lot going on right now at Captivity and i'll give you the run down.

First off, we are participating in Enchantment! It's a great event that revolves around a set theme and this month it's Red Riding Hood! Who doesn't love the big bad wolf? Okay, well, maybe the three pigs but that's a different story.....moving on now XD

We whipped up some great poses that can only be found there. We have male and couples and a great prop! come have a look at Enchantment. There is some great stuff there!





And second of all.....(drumroll) we moved! Captivity was running out of space and need more room to grow! I can't thank our valued customers enough for this! Thank you to all that have supported us. We have plans on putting out a lot of new poses for you for the official opening. Keep your eyes and ears open! Don't be shy and stop by now! I put out a moving pose just for a limited time for 25L! Don't miss out on this cause the price will go up :)      New Location!


No comments:

Post a Comment