Thursday, February 9, 2012

the Photographer

It's been a bit quiet since the holidays but now that the rush is over with, I can get on to making more poses! I know you haven't heard from me in a long time but I've been silently slaving away to make some great poses for you. I've been in the mood for romance and passion and I hope my poses show it. As Daija said in the previous post, we will be at the ProPoser Expo which starts on the 11th! I'm very excited to be a part of it and I love the cause we are raising money for. I have put out 10 new couples poses and 2 new props! There are several with donation markers on them and I really hope you stop by the Expo and snag a few to support this great cause! There are a lot of well known pose makers at the Expo and there are some new ones I've never seen and there is much to choose from! 

For the expo, I've make some great props from mesh items! I know not everyone can see mesh but I know that soon, they will. I am sorry if you can't enjoy these props due to that issue. I know a few who can't support it and I truly hope that changes. For those that can see mesh and no of it's wonder, I've put together a couple props. I came across some amazing mesh horses and some photography equipment. I knew that I would have to do something with them. I am very excited about it and hope you love them as much as I do. They only have a few poses in them to keep the cost low. I may do another version later on if everyone loves them. I know that I've gotten a bit of a name for my Chain poses and I will have more of those for the upcoming Festival of Sin. For now, I wanted to do something a bit different. I hope to see you at the Expo and the Festival!!



Art by Aspen Huntress

No comments:

Post a Comment